MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A small (but kinda cool) change :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Use a word filter to replace "Free never tasted so good" with a link to the wiki page for it Wink
I don't understand, what are you trying to say?
Every time we say "Free Never Tasted So Good" it is linked to the wiki.

Doubt it'll happen.
How often do people post that? I know that I haven't yet... YET.

Free never tasted so good!
(2011-12-18, 05:18 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]How often do people post that?

Everytime when people ask, "Why haven't MyBB gone paid?" or "MyBB should go paid". Toungue

(2011-12-17, 01:06 AM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]Use a word filter to replace "Free never tased so good" with a link to the wiki page for it Wink

There's a little problem in it. If people make a spelling mistake, then it won't work. Like how you put tased instead of tasted. Toungue
Freedom is supposed to be a nice thing, I don't want to be tased!

Damn you Richard Stallman, you lied to me!
(2011-12-18, 05:18 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]How often do people post that? I know that I haven't yet... YET.

Free never tasted so good!

http://www.google.com/search?q=inurl%3A%...66&bih=638

lol
(2011-12-18, 08:19 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-18, 05:18 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]How often do people post that?

Everytime when people ask, "Why haven't MyBB gone paid?" or "MyBB should go paid". Toungue

(2011-12-17, 01:06 AM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]Use a word filter to replace "Free never tased so good" with a link to the wiki page for it Wink

There's a little problem in it. If people make a spelling mistake, then it won't work. Like how you put tased instead of tasted. Toungue

Shhhh :p
I think it's a cool easter egg that in the future would be nice. (Imo it could be hardcoded into the releases even Toungue)
Would take long either Toungue

Just a quick edit to the class_parser.php Smile
(2011-12-20, 10:10 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Would take long either Toungue

Just a quick edit to the class_parser.php Smile

Or just use the word filter ;P
Pages: 1 2 3 4