MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Things done In Admin CP and Merge Tool are not showing up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I added forums in the Admin CP and I do not see them at all. I have the correct permissions to see them but they are not there on the main page.

Basically I made the forum from another host and then moved db and everything. It seems like all the stuff I did from the other host works and is there but any new stuff I try and do just isn't working. Also I tried to merge some stuff from another db into it and it says it was successful and that users,forums,etc were imported but I don't see them at all.
have you tried recount & rebuild tools from tools & maintenance section of admin panel ..

if the forums are not appearing on main page then check if they are open in forum management settings
(2011-12-17, 05:25 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried recount & rebuild tools from tools & maintenance section of admin panel ..

if the forums are not appearing on main page then check if they are open in forum management settings

Yes they are active and open and everything has already been rebuilt and recounted.
^ hmm., may be someone experienced with myBB has to check it with required temporary privileges ..
please wait for someone from support team / contributors come forward to volunteer
are you sure you used the most recent Database Backup with the changes applied?
(2011-12-17, 08:07 AM)hagz Wrote: [ -> ]are you sure you used the most recent Database Backup with the changes applied?

What does that have to do with anything? My problem is that anything I change is not showing up on the forum page.

Edit: IT seems like there were still some settings pointing to the wrong domain.