MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Win $20 - Daily Databases - Domain/Database Market!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-12-19, 09:52 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-17, 05:48 AM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]"Sell databases" [Image: surprised-034.gif] Are you sure this is legal? Cause I know that as a matter of privacy, no one can "sell" databases that contain people's information or even tables that contain sensitive data... Like Google can't buy Facebook's database and vice versa...

Anyway good luck!

Google bought YouTube.
Ebay bought Paypal

It does happen.
Thanks for this post. Glad to see someone understands my site isn't some exclusive front for illegal site selling Toungue

You can now win $20 Paypal in our posting competition!

Here is a link for more info:

http://dailydatabases.com/thread-70.html
Daily Databases is still doing very well and now have 500 posts and 100 threads in just 5 days!

Come check us out!
Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/dailydat/public_html/global.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (public_html) in /home/dailydat/public_html/showthread.php on line 22

Warning: require_once(/home/dailydat/public_html/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/dailydat/public_html/showthread.php on line 22

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dailydat/public_html/showthread.php on line 22

Might want to check on that lol.
I think that issue has been resolved, but thank you for pointing that out! Smile
Pages: 1 2