MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Win $20 - Daily Databases - Domain/Database Market!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: promo.png]

Site Name: Daily Databases
Site URL: http://dailydatabases.com/index.php

Description: Daily Databases is a site where users can buy and sell domains and databases. Members can make topics to promote their sales, and if they have a database they are able to set up a fully functional demo to show it off! This allows them to show potential customers what they are selling, and it will greatly increase the chance of a sale.

Daily Databases also has site-owned databases that users can buy through paypal. They all have demos up so you can view what you are trying to buy. This allows for an easier sale, and the member will know exactly what they are buying.

There are also deals on domains that are available. With the purchase of any database, you can get a domain for $.50. This is a great deal, and will help you get a site set up in no time!

Services: If a user does not know how to merge a database into their own site, or even set it up, the staff at Daily Databases would be more than happy to assist in any way we can.

You will also get 25 free posts with the purchase of a database, and 10 free posts with a domain purchase.

Sale: To help get our site going, we have a sale going. Everything on the site is 50% it's original price. This makes the savings even better and you will be sure to find a great deal!
If you would like to see what Daily Databases is all about, click here: http://dailydatabases.com/index.php
"Sell databases" [Image: surprised-034.gif] Are you sure this is legal? Cause I know that as a matter of privacy, no one can "sell" databases that contain people's information or even tables that contain sensitive data... Like Google can't buy Facebook's database and vice versa...

Anyway good luck!
Well, I understand your point. However, selling databases it quite common among webmaster sites, and Daily Databases is just an easier front to do so.

So, in the case of someone not being thrilled about their information being sold, I think it's on the members, not the site.

I try to make this clear to the members, and I'm still working on all of that stuff.

Thanks! Smile
You've permissions to sell databases? And as far as I know, one cannot sell database on legal terms without giving out the respective domain ownership as well.
All databases were either from my sites, or from another site that I bought. I am also selling the domains to match those sites, so I see nothing wrong with this.

You can't sell databases, unless the sites whose databases you are selling had a disclaimer that you reserve right to use/distribute user information.

If any of the member in your databases files a complain, your site may be taken down.
How do you got big databases like databases with 60k posts and 2k members?
Are those hacked or are you the owner of the big sites?
I doubt you are the owner of a few big forums. 0.0

http://dailydatabases.com/Forum-Forum-an...-Databases
vTasker has a good point though. Also if you're selling them, you must have a proof of domain ownership that the specified domain only had the database associated with it and not some other domain.
He bought them a very long time ago.. I dont think it's against the law to sell database or else it would've been brought up a long time ago by the government because they have been selling them for years.. But if it is correct me... Anyways I wish you luck with that site.
(2011-12-17, 05:48 AM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]"Sell databases" [Image: surprised-034.gif] Are you sure this is legal? Cause I know that as a matter of privacy, no one can "sell" databases that contain people's information or even tables that contain sensitive data... Like Google can't buy Facebook's database and vice versa...

Anyway good luck!

Google bought YouTube.
Ebay bought Paypal

It does happen.
Pages: 1 2