MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: pls release this version fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pls release this version fast.wen u will release
well, why it is urgent !! it will be released when it is made ready by the developers ...
Dev.s are trying to build as soon as possible though but it'll be released when its ready.
The MyBB team is not like Jelsoft where they pay people a lot to release and add in bunches of stuff. The developers here with MyBB are volunteers.
As this thread is most likely going to be close anyways, I'm going to ask, why are signature links keeping nofollow links even for users with a considerable amount of posts?

It is not that I mind, just curiosity.
It will be released when it's ready.
(2011-12-17, 07:03 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]As this thread is most likely going to be close anyways, I'm going to ask, why are signature links keeping nofollow links even for users with a considerable amount of posts?

It is not that I mind, just curiosity.

It's not the place to ask for such things, but I like the rel="nofollow" thing on here, it's better, because many people just post multiple irrelevant posts to get more backlinks to their "pointless" websites and to get a higher PR, and because MyBB Community can lose it's PR if that continues Smile

Back to topic : We have a very active team, check their profiles, they were all online this week, so don't worry about v2.0, it's coming when it's ready, though, thousands of good and bug-free code lines can't be done within one month, it will take time, but as previously said, it's not going to come out in 4 or 5 years, you just have to wait until they leak some sneak peaks :p
can anyone guess the date pls
We have said time and time again it will be released when it is ready. Be patient.
Hi,

Your MyBB 2.0 suggestion has unfortunately been rejected. Your suggestion does not fit with the direction that MyBB is heading in as a project at this time.