MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PhpBB3 to MyBB Specific Thread Does Not Exist Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have merged a in a phpbb3 database to MyBB and imported forums thread,s users, etc but I do not see the forums listed in the forum listing. I have rebuilt everything. In the option the forums are set to open and permissions are set so everyone can see them. I went to the url of the sections anyways and see that the thread listings are there yet the usernames are missing and when I click on the thread to view it I get a error saying the thread doesn't exist.

Note I did get some blanc screens on polls, attatments and moderators when doing the merge.
I have tried importing with MySQL instead of the MySQL Improved and that seemed to have worked.
Yes, in the next version of the Merge System I'll make MySQL the default instead of MySQLi
(2011-12-18, 04:46 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, in the next version of the Merge System I'll make MySQL the default instead of MySQLi

Okay awesome!
(2011-12-18, 04:46 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, in the next version of the Merge System I'll make MySQL the default instead of MySQLi

Better yet, make it "--Please Select--"
(2011-12-18, 04:57 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]

Better yet, make it "--Please Select--"

Unfortunately with the way the menu is currently created that would be a huge edit, not going to do that for a simple bugfix. Smile