MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changed Website Help! :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I don't know how to be exactly specific on the Title, but here's my problem. I was trying out "Website Builder" on my host, and I picked a theme and applied it. Then when I went to my Site, it changed the entire thing... I can't find the AdminCP to revert it back. Please help Sad

My Site: http://destinycraft.comlu.com/
if you had installed myBB , may be it was wiped out completely by the website builder ...
files & database should be checked on the server
You've maybe overwritten the old forum files, check your cPanel, and then phpMyAdmin, from the left menu try to find something like "forum" or "mybb_forum" or whatever you called your database, if it's still there, then you can easily get your forum back...
Your host's website builder is not compatible with MyBB. You need to re-upload all MyBB files and edit inc/config.php to your database details.

If you want a good MyBB theme, check out this: http://mods.mybb.com/themes
(2011-12-17, 04:20 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]You've maybe overwritten the old forum files, check your cPanel, and then phpMyAdmin, from the left menu try to find something like "forum" or "mybb_forum" or whatever you called your database, if it's still there, then you can easily get your forum back...

Yes, all my files are still there thankfully. Now how do I change it back Confused?
If you can PM me cPanel information I can try to fix it.
(2011-12-17, 04:27 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]If you can PM me cPanel information I can try to fix it.

Does it really require that though? Confused I'm on phpMyAdmin. All my files are still there. Can you just tell me what to do? :\

Here's a Screenshot:

[Image: ZVzyD.png]
You need to re-upload MyBB, and edit inc/config.php to add your database details.
(2011-12-17, 04:32 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]You need to re-upload MyBB, and edit inc/config.php to add your database details.

Oh, so I don't have MyBB installed? Sad Would I lose all my plugins?
^ you have to check if myBB installation files exist thru file manager !
Pages: 1 2