MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: shoutbox problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the shoutbox is at the end of the page, but i want to put it at the top of the page
Edit your index template and find {$shoutbox} and move it to where you want it.
(2011-12-17, 08:26 PM)Anonymous™ Wrote: [ -> ]the shoutbox is at the end of the page, but i want to put it at the top of the page

Go Templates & Style>templeat( your selected theme) >index and fined {myshoutbox}and move up where you want.
Open index template of your theme and bring the {myshoutbox} code just beneath the {$header}

Edit: Too late reply. Sad
(2011-12-17, 08:26 PM)Anonymous™ Wrote: [ -> ]the shoutbox is at the end of the page, but i want to put it at the top of the page

(2011-12-17, 08:31 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Edit your index template and find {$shoutbox} and move it to where you want it.

(2011-12-17, 08:34 PM)Muhammad Junaid Anwer Wrote: [ -> ]

Go Templates & Style>templeat( your selected theme) >index and fined {myshoutbox}and move up where you want.

(2011-12-17, 08:35 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Open index template of your theme and bring the {myshoutbox} code just beneath the {$header}

Edit: Too late reply. Sad
THANK YOU AND ALL OF U GET A REP