MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit logo problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-12-18, 05:07 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]What's your forum's URL? Also make sure you've used the correct name as that of the Board Logo's image name.

that is my forum link http://humstudent.com/
Make sure you've uploaded the image in correct folder. Also make sure it has write permissions because its showing 403 Forbidden which means it doesn't have 644 CHMOD.
sir like this

[Image: attachment.php?aid=74]

I didn't understand. Can you please explain it a bit further ? Thank You.
I can see a clear logo on the forum !
(2011-12-18, 07:16 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't understand. Can you please explain it a bit further ? Thank You.

(hum student) txt is so small sir that why I mention difference between two with black lines.
I hope you are cool and not mind it.

Thanks sir you spend lot of time for me. Shy
We can't see the attachmetn, as we are guests.
(2011-12-18, 07:22 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]I can see a clear logo on the forum !

So does I.

@ Junaid: You need to make a hard refresh on your browser by pressing CTRL + F5 , delete browser's cache and its cookies. I already adjusted the dimensions of the logo to 400x100px
(2011-12-18, 07:25 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-18, 07:22 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]I can see a clear logo on the forum !

So does I.

@ Junaid: You need to make a hard refresh on your browser by pressing CTRL + F5 , delete browser's cache and its cookies. I already adjusted the dimensions of the logo to 400x100px

thank you sir you are great Shy Big Grin Shy
Pages: 1 2