MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [$50] Need Slider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a jQuery slider:

What it will be is that there will be 3 images, all rotating to the RIGHT. The middle image will be the largest, the one to the right and left will be 30% smaller. I need them to rotate, and the image moving to the center then becomes the biggest, and the image that has moved to the right becomes 30% smaller, and it continues.

Anyone up for this, you get $50.
OFF TOPIC : well, you can search on the net AND make it yourself Smile
I'm pretty sure I've seen quite a few sliders that can achieve what you're looking for.. I'll see if i can find the one i'm thinking of

EDIT: nvm those used flash
(2011-12-18, 06:42 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure I've seen quite a few sliders that can achieve what you're looking for.. I'll see if i can find the one i'm thinking of

EDIT: nvm those used flash

Anything that is able to be displayed on the web + have clickable links I'll accept.
^ using the flash would be the simple method however it will have a watermark (copyright) ...
snowcat from flashxml has some great options that use flash that can achieve what you want.. this one should work.. and i know you can make them clickable ive used them before

http://www.flashxml.net/photo-rotator.html
(2011-12-18, 06:46 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ using the flash would be the simple method however it will have a watermark (copyright) ...

Not always.. most paid products don't have a watermark
(2011-12-18, 06:53 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]snowcat from flashxml has some great options that use flash that can achieve what you want.. this one should work.. and i know you can make them clickable ive used them before

http://www.flashxml.net/photo-rotator.html
(2011-12-18, 06:46 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ using the flash would be the simple method however it will have a watermark (copyright) ...

Not always.. most paid products don't have a watermark

Oh wow, that's what I'm looking for, thank you.
No problem Smile
Another issue solved thanks to the Internet freedom Big Grin

[offtopic]