MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I cant edit Templates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm trying to edit a template but I keep getting this error

[Image: jUPNRwEGsJpEW.png]

Can someone Help me please

Thanks.
Would be useful to know what template it is.
This is the template name: BLight Dark Templates
That's the template set, not the name of the actual template you're trying to edit.
Ummm... What do you mean?
Well I mean what you gave is the name of the template set the template is in, not the name of the template, which is what I'm after... Undecided Right, when you see that message, you'll be on a page with a big text area with code in it, and you would have just tried to edit the contents of it, yeah?? That's the template you were editing, and above the big text area is an input box aptly named 'Template Name', which, unsurprisingly, contains the name of the template, what does it say the name is?? Printscreen the page if you don't understand what I mean.

As well as that, what version are you on, have you upgraded your forum at any point, and have you edited this template before??
Did not understand, here is a picture.

Yeah I have edited it once before.
Sigh. You have the template set (usually same name as theme) then the template itself. Could be forumbit_something or index_something.
picture is not visible ;
in general, it is header_welcomeblock_member_admin template OR member_profile_adminoptions template
which gives such problem . AND your myBB version is required ALSO tell us if it is an upgrade from 1.4.x / 1.6.x
(2011-12-19, 07:17 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]picture is not visible ;
in general, it is header_welcomeblock_member_admin template OR member_profile_adminoptions template
which gives such problem . AND your myBB version is required ALSO tell us if it is an upgrade from 1.4.x / 1.6.x

I tried editing Index
I don't know the version, I did not stop and look, 3 days Ago, I went to the MyBB website, and downloaded the latest version.
Pages: 1 2 3