MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Backup Utility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This plugin will allow you to do backups automatically (or manually) with the MyBB task manager. It will backup all of your forum's files, and DB and compress it into a zip file automatically.

If you want, you can even make it automatically upload to an external FTP server to keep them safe!

NOTE: It will NOT allow you to download backups via the ACP. You must goto your FTP for your forum (or the external FTP you set) to download them.

Download it here: http://mods.mybb.com/view/ultimate-backup-utility
Will definitely try out.
Fantastic, only if there is a screenshot you can hook it up.
There really isn't anything to screenshot? just a settings page that has an option to turn FTP on/off, and local copy on/off, and the ftp connection settings lol. The rest is just a task.
Please add ability to send backups to email. This is a very useful function.
please add option to upload backup with password to free mediafire account
(2011-12-19, 07:19 PM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]Please add ability to send backups to email. This is a very useful function.
I was actually thinking about this. Only problem I thought of with it is if you don't use your own server your host may get mad at all the large files being emailed fRon your account
(2011-12-21, 11:23 AM)hamada27588 Wrote: [ -> ]please add option to upload backup with password to free mediafire account
no
I do not think that this can cause any problems.
There are plugins for WordPress that do this work - send a backup of the database automatically to email on a schedule. And they do not cause problems.
Anyway this option can be disabled.

Host can deny access to your files anytime for any reasons, unforeseen situations may arise and you'll lose all data. So this option is extremely important.
this is every day backup? i cant see the scheduled time...is there a settings for it??
I'll download this once you include some scheduling and being able to send this to other than your FTP.
Pages: 1 2 3