MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private inquiries?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to add a section similar to private inquiries to my site, where only you can see your thread, but Admins and Super Mods can see all threads?
I set custom permissions but I can only see my own thread as an Admin, I want normal users etc to be able to see Admin threads and Admins to see all.

How do I do this?
Do you have an additional usergroup assigned to your admin account? You need to consider the permissions for that group too.
It's just a regular administrator account AFAIK. I'm not sure how to do it.
" I want normal users etc to be able to see Admin threads and Admins to see all "
^ an admin should be able to see all the threads BUT normal users can see own threads
What?

I just want admins to be able to see everything, normal users to see only their own threads and admin threads (stickies). That's all.
Thanks crazy4cs, but on my forum normal users can still not see admin threads.
You mean you want to enable the threads to be view-able by all which are posted in private inquiries?
If I sticky a thread, I want everyone to be able to see the sticky, not just the admins.
Registered users can view only own threads . Admin is another user . registered cannot see admin's threads.

Announcements / Rules can be seen by all the members ...
Pages: 1 2