MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [help] I want to know the installation MYBB this problem document editing error! Who
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[help] I want to know the installation MYBB this problem document editing error! Who can help me!

[help] I want to know the installation MYBB this problem document editing error! Who can help me!
You did not upload all of the files correctly.
(2011-12-19, 11:40 AM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]You did not upload all of the files correctly.

I uploaded the new version of all files!But still not

run file verification tool from tools & maintenance section of admin panel to check for missing / changed / corrupt files ...
(2011-12-19, 11:48 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool from tools & maintenance section of admin panel to check for missing / changed / corrupt files ...
 Found Problems
jscripts/thread.js
jscripts/editor_themes/Office_2007/stylesheet.css
jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css
jscripts/editor.js

How can I do? ? ? ?
Re download MyBB and re upload tje whole 'jscripts' folder with all of it's contents... remember to make backups first
(2011-12-19, 12:00 PM)Dragon_Void Wrote: [ -> ]Re download MyBB and re upload tje whole 'jscripts' folder with all of it's contents... remember to make backups first
I re-uploaded again all! Not work !

(2011-12-19, 12:05 PM)Skyy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-19, 12:00 PM)Dragon_Void Wrote: [ -> ]Re download MyBB and re upload tje whole 'jscripts' folder with all of it's contents... remember to make backups first
I re-uploaded again all! NO NO NO!
Not work

Do you get the same when you use the default theme?
(2011-12-19, 12:07 PM)Dragon_Void Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-19, 12:05 PM)Skyy Wrote: [ -> ]
I re-uploaded again all! NO NO NO!
Not work

Do you get the same when you use the default theme?
Yes! I found a problem, host does not support!!???

may be better if someone experienced checks it with required temporary privileges (admin panel & ftp) ...
wait for a volunteer to come forward & pm him the credentials to check the issue