MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change my post position and user name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to show post in my forum . pic and name of member lift side and post are right side. I give you example below.

the attachments posted on your forum do not appear on this forum ; you have to attach from your computer

anyway, you can use force postbit layout plugin ; see [Wiki: Postbit] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

(2011-12-19, 01:46 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]the attachments posted on your forum do not appear on this forum ; you have to attach from your computer

anyway, you can use force postbit layout plugin ; see [Wiki: Postbit] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

I try first upload it mybb forum. File size of pic large that why I upload my forum.
Sorry, now see that

[attachment=25060]
try to use jpg format files for images when you want to attach ; they can be of smaller size than the bmp

information from [Wiki: Postbit]

Quote:There are two types of postbits: Horizontal and classic. The horizontal postbit has the user information
above the post, while the classic postbit has user information to the left of the post.

related setting are at showthread settings in admin panel ;
members can also select their postbit style at User CP (edit options)

so it might be better to use above referred plugin so that all users have same postbit style