MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Primary Colours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I posted this some time ago on an MGS fan site. I wonder if this poll will have a different result.

Which of those colours is NOT primary?
green...who in hell put yellow?!

yellow red and blue are the primaries, green purple and orange are secondary i think...

Copernicus Wrote:who in hell put yellow?!
Yo.
Yello is not. It's reb blue green for light, magenta cyan and yellow for paint...

Big Grin
This is a trick question because you didn't state what the colours were referring to.

The only thing i remember from mixing light colours in physics is that black is not a colour, black is a absence of light.
Your only really wrong if you choose either red or blue.

Interesting fact: the human eye can only see red, green and blue. The brain mixes those three to allow us to see the others.
Red, Green, and Blue are primary colors.

Yellow isn't. Smile

* Ryan Ashbrook took Art Class for half a year. Big Grin
It just depends on if you're talking about paint or light! I'll always go with what I first learned (and can see with my own eyes) that yellow, red and blue are primary!
judel Wrote:It just depends on if you're talking about paint or light! I'll always go with what I first learned (and can see with my own eyes) that yellow, red and blue are primary!

Incorrect. Smile

Your eye can only see Red, Green, and Blue. Those 3 enter the lens (pupil) of your eye and then are combined to form colors.

Yellow couldn't be a primary color because Red + Green = Yellow. Smile
Pages: 1 2