MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Major Problem Admin Panel Features Gone!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So heres my problem. My other admin for whatever reason deleted the admin folder in our forum trying to add a plugin or something. It has been re-added but now in the admin cp our "user and groups" tab is non-existent. Also our myAwards plugin is gone too.

[Image: iucqFX.png]

I tried installing a fresh version of 1.6.5 on a new directory and added our database to it and the users and groups tab is still gone!

The part that confuses me is I installed a fresh copy of the forum and its still gone so it worries me that my database has a problem of some sort.

Really need some help this is a pretty big deal.

Thanks Huh
run file verification tool from tools & maintenance section of admin panel to check for changed / corrupt / missing files ..

Edit : some plugins have related files in sub-folders of admin panel folder . myawards plugin might be missing such file(s) .
check the plugin's source archive ..
I think in your restored database, you have restricted to access "User & Groups" section.
You can access direct in browser "admin/index.php?module=user-admin_permissions" ?
[Image: h2qaAC.png]

There were files changed is there any way I can fix this without re-building the whole thing??
This is the default "module_meta.php" file which is missing (of MyBB 1.6.5).
[attachment=25064]
Copy this file to "admin/modules/user/" and check if you can see section "Users & Groups" in your AdminCP.
To repair all your files, you must to copy default mybb files and replace all corrupt files.
Thanks worked great fixed everything.