MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Activation email is not sending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have tried with smtp mail also but it didn't work
i made other two forum for the test but mail activation didn't work please help me giving some code i think there is error in mybb script announcement is also not showing up
i also facing this issue verification mail is not sent to the new users my address in androidsingh.com it is hosted on x10hosting and using php mail....also there is no error shown in error log please help me
Same problem here...

I have talked with my hosting and the issue is in my side

Yesterday I had blank emails sent and after upgrading to 1.6.11 no email at all

Please help
Did any of you guys solve this, as i also have this problem!
Hello,

I am not a tech guru but ..
I had the same issue and i managed to solve it.

To use the SMTP option, you must install a SMTP service. Such as Postfix, Sendmail (Linux).
After installing a SMTP service, you need to configure it.

If you don't know what a SMTP service is, then i don't recommend you use it as your mail activation medium.
Because there are many options when it comes to configuration. You will also need to secure it, to avoid spammers use it as a spam relay.

Since most servers require PHP for many reasons, then i suggest you use it.

How? All i did was enable it and test it.
Similar question here.
Please let us know, mark 'solved', when you get an answer.
Thanks.

(2011-12-19, 06:37 PM)Amrit01 Wrote: [ -> ]when new members register and they were send to check you email for activation email but no email is sent and member were not activated please help me to solve this problem this is needed too fast because user are registering and not getting activated so they left our forum so it is harmful for me please help me to solve it fast
Pages: 1 2