MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best CMS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, I wrote my website in plain php files, so it is not hard, but I ask myself, is there any CMS that you recomment?

I'm looking just for visual integration, not users need to be connected.
A blog-like system or a easy way to publish news only at index.

I just want something to manage my pages, that shows visual integration with users login/logout panel, etc.
Data Life Engine have been the best CMS so for Smile
Wordpress... Joomla. Or try LiteCMS a CMS for web designers.
Sounds like wordpress would be too heavy for what you're after. Have a look at PyroCMS - by far one of my favourite solutions.
I already use WP for one of my forums, it is not what I want for the other as I'm looking a way to manage pages (something I don't need with the wp one). Jomla, meh, doesn't offer the minimal mybb integration.

Data Life Engine already checked, will see. Will try LiteCMS and PyroCMS to see if they feed my needs.
Just because a specific engine/framework is more expensive than another, does not make it better. Look at vBulletin. It costs a lot. However, myBB blows it out of the water in my opinion
(2011-12-21, 05:16 PM)Kyrie Wrote: [ -> ]Just because a specific engine/framework is more expensive than another, does not make it better. Look at vBulletin. It costs a lot. However, myBB blows it out of the water in my opinion

What does that have to do with this thread?
http://wolfcms.org/
Used it, loved it, basically what you want I think, because I used to have the same problem, with also being picky in not wanting "too much".
Wordpress can do this...
(2011-12-22, 02:29 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Wordpress can do this...

Please, re-read (or read by first time I suppose). Wordpress doesn't feed my needs as a CMS as news will be just about 15% of my site content.
Pages: 1 2