MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WIP - Elite Red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Started working on a new theme earlier today and I'd love some feedback and suggestions on it.

http://discussionbb.com/forum/

The theme is inspired by My Red by Kavin and Apart 1 by Justin S.
It's approximately 30% done.
I am planning to have the whole theme image less except for the logo and background. I willl be using CSS gradients to achieve this.
I will also be releasing this in green, blue, purple, orange and grey.

Feedback and suggestions are appreciated, just remember it's far from done.

Some suggestions on what the hell I can do with the user panel would be even more appreciated as I cannot get it to look good. I have moved it everywhere, made it every shape and nothing looks good to me.
Don't like thead really, and the header part could use less height.
As I said remember, it's far from done. A lot of parts are temp and will be completely re designed.

I appreciate the input though. What is it you don't like about the thead? It's just a darkish red gradient.
Yeah its too dark to go with the black tcat. And as you said, its almost 20-30% completed, the input of mine would be based per that and not full design.
Okay, I will take that into consideration. Thank you.
I actually really like it. The gap between the menu and forum container doesn't look right and the margin/padding at the top of the menu items also needs balancing. Also don't forget to change the link colours to match.
I should of gave a more exact link. I think another theme is set to default now but thank you for the comments.