MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WBB 3.1.6 to MyBB 1.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Afternoon,
I have a little Problem with my Forum. I want to convert it from WBB 3.1.6 to MyBB 1.6.5. I found many about the MyBB Merge System, but it dont works with WBB. So I found this German Converter from "Guido Lehne"

http://mods.mybboard.de/14x/konverter/ko...-mybb-14x/

But it also dont works perfekt. I have some Problems with the Usergroups. In the Admin Control Panel i have this Error:

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY u.username ASC' at line 4
Query:
    SELECT u.uid, u.username, u.lastactive, u.usergroup, u.additionalgroups, a.permissions FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_adminoptions a ON (a.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.usergroup IN () ORDER BY u.username ASC 

Another Problem is, that my admin rights gone. In Phpmyadmin my usergroup is by the valued "4".

Maybe someone here can help me with this Conveter or another, but i need this because i want take with me my 17.000 Posts and 1000 Threads and the 300 Users.

Sorry for my bad Englisch, i hope you understand all and can help me so.

nobody that can help me?