MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moved hosts, lots of issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I recently moved hosts and have been experiencing a lot of issues. The problem is two part.... the first part is the one I cannot fix due to the files are gone from the old hosting. Somehow the /uploads directory did not come through fully and I did not discover this until a week after the move.

the /uploads directory is missing 6 internal directories. This is yielding email errors telling me that the file is missing. Here is one example:

Quote:Type: 2
File: inc/functions_image.php (Line no. 30)
getimagesize(/home/xxxxx/public_html/uploads/201111/post_1_1320509791_8ebd999d97a5928d2135e86d7e49c6b3.attach) [<a href='function.getimagesize'>function.getimagesize</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

The only way to fix that would be to reinstall directory 201111 back into the uploads directory but like I said, I cannot do that.
Those 6 missing internal directories has caused a lot of orphaned attachments.

Knowing the files are gone from the server and I know I don't have them on my hard drive, I took a chance and deleted the orphaned attachments.

I posted for my members to alert me to where they see missing images or attachments that don't work and I will replace them.

I did the rebuild and recount for the attachments and I think this was part 2 of my issue. Since doing that I am getting these errors in the email now:

Quote:Type: 2
File: attachment.php (Line no. 110)
file_get_contents(./uploads/SMALL) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I have no idea what that means.
I have no idea how to fix that.
Dylan M. has tried to help with this but he's stumped.
Can anyone help with a remedy?
I apologize for the double post. This site is experiencing issues with slowness and I got a Bad Gateway error. I think this caused the double post somehow. I only hit send once, then refreshed.
first I'd suggest to check for any corrupt files .. run file verification tool

admin panel --> tools & maintenance --> file verification
Done that. It's all fine. Results yield that the install files are missing and that's because I removed the install directory.

FYI - I'm running 1.6.4. Planned on upgrading later today but I'm not sure it's wise to do with these errors.