MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add donator status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm looking to add a donor status with access to a premium forum and with a special userbar and some extra abilities.

Could someone help me out by posting here or add me on MSN - [email protected]

Thanks.
you can add a new user group for the donors and provide special privileges to them based on the group ..
(2011-12-21, 07:53 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]you can add a new user group for the donors and provide special privileges to them based on the group ..

But how do I automatically move them to the group after they have sent a payment to my PayPal?
(2011-12-21, 08:01 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]Use PayPal IPN: https://www.paypal.com/ipn

How?

I mean how am I supposed to link that with my forum so they get sent to the usergroup ASAP after payment without me having to approve?
Use the MySuscriptions plugin at mybb-plugins.com

Or the one in mybbcentral.com
Oh lol thanks, I've only seen the plygins on mybb.com before Confused
OK another issue, how do I set up mysubscriptions?

I installed and activated it, upgraded paypal to premier and enabled IPN but I don't know what to do next?
Don't really know,have not used it e.e

Ask for support at mybb-plugins.com, Pirata is a kind coder, I think he will help you.
I managed to fix it Smile

Had to go into user groups section Toungue
(2011-12-21, 10:26 PM)Johnny Cash Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to fix it Smile

Had to go into user groups section Toungue

I am interested in doing this too - can you lay out a step-by-step of the things you did?