MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making/chaning pages problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://screensnapr.com/v/QMFSAD.png
http://screensnapr.com/v/SIsid1.png

Those are the evil pages of doom.. For some reason I am not able to change, delete, or make new pages. First I tried making the calender "not visible" to all usergroups. I could still see the calender page.. I then tried disabling the calender page. I could still open it but when opening it it saysit is disabled and can't be viewed.. at least that is a step forward.. I then tried deleting the calender.. And it is still there -.-

I have tried installing 3 different page makers.. I installed: custom-pages plugin, Page manager, and I tried adding "help center" which is suposed to pop up as a page and when you go there you can submit tickets and so on. Atleast that is what I think it is.. anyways, even that did not work..

so for some reason I am not able to do anything with those god damn pages! ;(

if it matter; I am using "The Cure" theme.

Hope I can get some help with this problem, I really need to get rid of the calender and add a "upgrade account" page.

Thanks in advance Smile
You can make pages with page maker, but you need to add the links yourself.

ACP>Templates & Themes>Templates>The Cure>Header Templates>header
(2011-12-21, 08:41 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]You can make pages with page maker, but you need to add the links yourself.

ok thanks a lot, but do you know what I have to do to make the "help center" thingy appear?
(2011-12-21, 08:57 PM)7533572 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-21, 08:41 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]You can make pages with page maker, but you need to add the links yourself.

ok thanks a lot, but do you know what I have to do to make the "help center" thingy appear?

You have to go into ACP > Templates > The one you're using > Header
(2011-12-21, 09:01 PM)Johnny Cash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-21, 08:57 PM)7533572 Wrote: [ -> ]

You have to go into ACP > Templates > The one you're using > Header

I know where to find the header stuff.. I was wondering what I need to write to add the "help center".