MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: rounded quote corners.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been messing around and trying to get my quoteblock to be rounded with a nice radius. But I can only get the top to be rounded, and the bottom just stays square no matter what I do. How can I get this to work?

Thanks
blockquote { -webkit-border-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius: 4px; border-radius: 4px; }

Angel
I know about what both of you posted but when doing that it just makes the top round, and not the the bottom also... :/
(2011-12-22, 01:43 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]I know about what both of you posted but when doing that it just makes the top round, and not the the bottom also... :/
This should make all sides round:

-webkit-border-radius: 3px;
-moz-border-radius: 3px;
border-radius: 3px;

edit 3px to whatever radius you like.

(2011-12-22, 05:26 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-22, 01:43 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]I know about what both of you posted but when doing that it just makes the top round, and not the the bottom also... :/

But using webkit, and moz will not make it have rounded edges on internet explorer. Hmm
(2011-12-22, 07:41 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-22, 05:26 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]

But using webkit, and moz will not make it have rounded edges on internet explorer. Hmm

Internet Explorer 8 doesn't support border-radius, But internet explorer 9 does support it using -ms-border-radius: 4px; Oh and all corners go rounded for me, Must be something different on your theme, Go into your templates and look at the quote template, and see if there is any other div tag that would need changing.
I will try it our tomorrow thank you for the help. I am about to just relax, and watch a movie been working on my websites literally all day.
(2011-12-22, 08:08 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]I will try it our tomorrow thank you for the help. I am about to just relax, and watch a movie been working on my websites literally all day.

OK Then mate, Enjoy the movie Wink.
By the way, you don't need to put the browser prefixes. All browsers support the regular border-radius now.
Pages: 1 2