MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What are you hoping for these holidays?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011-12-22, 01:39 AM)Weboutfit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-22, 01:36 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly didn't really need/want anything. I just made a list of computer parts for a computer I plan on building to get my family to stop asking me. Even if I get nothing I'll be fine Toungue and if I do get something it just saves me some money Big Grin.

:o What kind of build are you looking to build?

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/Public...r=17912845

I forgot a NIC but that's a minor detail Toungue. And, can use the mobo until I get one.
(2011-12-22, 01:47 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-22, 01:39 AM)Weboutfit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-22, 01:36 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly didn't really need/want anything. I just made a list of computer parts for a computer I plan on building to get my family to stop asking me. Even if I get nothing I'll be fine Toungue and if I do get something it just saves me some money Big Grin.

:o What kind of build are you looking to build?

https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/MySav...D=17912845

I forgot a NIC but that's a minor detail Toungue. And, can use the mobo until I get one.

That's for you only I think because it tells me it's an empty wish list.
Fixed guess even though I had it as public the public link is different.
A car, a trip to Jamaica and an SSD from UPS.

Oh wait, I already got them (yay early Christmas presents and awesome deal on car)!

In all seriousness.
Barebones PC kit. To Hell with laptops, man, this thing can't run very much!

On a sidenote, I'm back. *fake confetti*
(2011-12-22, 02:05 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]A car, a trip to Jamaica and an SSD from UPS.

Oh wait, I already got them (yay early Christmas presents and awesome deal on car)!

In all seriousness.

Woooo! What car did you get? Big Grin
01 vw golf tdi, standard
I won't be asking anything from my parents, I'm gonna buy a Treadmill in couple of days, maybe 2-3 days if time permits.
A decent computer would be nice (This one isn't really even legacy anymore...), a bluetooth headset (I'm pretty sure they already got me one if the check on the wishlist I gave 'em is anything to judge by), and an ocarina (Will be getting it after Christmas regardless).

Other than that, I don't particularly care what I get.
I'm hoping for this. Anything else is just extra. I'm probably also going to end up getting a pack of those Lifesavers hard candies that I get every year and rarely ever eat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6