MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ForumKorner.com completely revamped and active.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

ForumKorner is a general forum that covers almost anything. Although it is a general forum, Its member base is mostly gamers. Our motto is "One Community, One Family.", Meaning we respect each other. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join, From kids 13+ to grandmas 100+. If you are looking for a community where you are guaranteed respect, Join our community today.

With the site being nearly one year old, We are going to be having tons of contests, Along with alot of awesome updates. We strive to hear feedback from our members, And take every suggestion into consideration. We hope to see you there.

Stats:
  • 1,030+ Members
  • 2,655+ Threads
  • 17,615+ Posts

Sections:
  • General
  • Gaming
  • Graphics
  • Computing
  • Webmaster
  • Marketplace
  • Private

Quick Links:
This thread is more so a showoff thread, rather than for reviews.
You already have a showcase topic and you can't start a second one.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-101472.html
(2011-12-22, 01:53 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You already have a showcase topic and you can't start a second one.

I am not blind, I read the rules... I want that one closed since people have no lives, and actually check if you make two threads instead of bumping an old one. I can't believe you searched just to check if I made another thread in the past. Quite sad I think.
Half of the UI is from mybb.com and se7ensins.com. Great originality, fabulous.
(2011-12-22, 03:11 AM)Weboutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Half of the UI is from mybb.com and se7ensins.com. Great originality, fabulous.

Lmao are you kidding me? FK looks nothing like mybb original design, and nothing like se7ensins either. I am not sure what you are smoking... The design is 110% original as its a compeltely custom design that no one will ever have. So there is no need for your sarcasm. Also if you could read you would know this thread isn't for reviews.
(2011-12-22, 03:01 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-22, 01:53 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You already have a showcase topic and you can't start a second one.

I am not blind, I read the rules...
Really? Toungue

Quote:I want that one closed since people have no lives, and actually check if you make two threads instead of bumping an old one.
Theoretically, you are correct. But MyBB showcase rules doesn't allow 2 or more topics for a Forum. You can never open a second topic, no matter whether you want to close the previous one, or it was old.

Quote:I can't believe you searched just to check if I made another thread in the past. Quite sad I think.
I remember this forum showcased already in the past. Searched for it and got the link (you would probably know the "Find all threads" option in profile, aren't you?).

I got $10 says you're an HF member. I see too many elements that seem familiar. Maybe you just went around grabbing ideas from every place you could.

Quote:Everyone and anyone is welcome to join, From kids 13+ to grandmas 100+.

That doesn't really work does it? Being all things for all members? I mean it's just not targeted enough imho to be attractive to create a base to work from. I'm not sure why I would join your site.

And I commented because you said this:

Quote: We strive to hear feedback from our members, And take every suggestion into consideration.

I'm just not too impressed by forums without a clear niche.
(2011-12-22, 05:23 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I got $10 says you're an HF member. I see too many elements that seem familiar. Maybe you just went around grabbing ideas from every place you could.

Quote:Everyone and anyone is welcome to join, From kids 13+ to grandmas 100+.

That doesn't really work does it? Being all things for all members? I mean it's just not targeted enough imho to be attractive to create a base to work from. I'm not sure why I would join your site.

And I commented because you said this:

Quote: We strive to hear feedback from our members, And take every suggestion into consideration.

I'm just not too impressed by forums without a clear niche.

Yes I am a HackForums member. Paid for quite a few stickies there too. I am also a SupportForums member, and MyBBCentral member. So that is probably why you remember me. I have gotten all my ideas from being on many forums for the past 8 or so years of my life, along with many of my own ideas. I don't see why that line wouldn't work it seems like a catchy line to me. I was just looking for a catchy line, and that's what I thought of at the time. You are right I have not figured out a solid niche, although as of right now the user base is mainly gamer's. I am pushing more s towards a general forum though. For you the only reason I would ever see you joining is for the webmaster section. But I also don't know you, I just know of you. So I think you are the only one that can truly tell me why you would join. Anyways I wouldn't mind seeing you there, or hearing more feedback from you.

@Kavin I will take my warning its not the end of the world. They can feel free to delete my other thread if they would like. Or if someone wants to be a grape, and delete this one I will just copy this thread, and paste it in my other thread which I allowed to die. Either way works for me.
(2011-12-22, 01:34 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]

ForumKorner is a general forum that covers almost anything. Although it is a general forum, Its member base is mostly gamers. Our motto is "One Community, One Family.", Meaning we respect each other. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join, From kids 13+ to grandmas 100+. If you are looking for a community where you are guaranteed respect, Join our community today.

With the site being nearly one year old, We are going to be having tons of contests, Along with alot of awesome updates. We strive to hear feedback from our members, And take every suggestion into consideration. We hope to see you there.

Stats:
  • 1,030+ Members
  • 2,655+ Threads
  • 17,615+ Posts

Sections:
  • General
  • Gaming
  • Graphics
  • Computing
  • Webmaster
  • Marketplace
  • Private

Quick Links:

Looks very nice mate, I love the theme, A very good and user friendly design. NOT at all like MyBB. I had to laugh at that comment.
(2011-12-22, 07:45 AM)Echo Off Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-22, 01:34 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]

Stats:
  • 1,030+ Members
  • 2,655+ Threads
  • 17,615+ Posts

Sections:
  • General
  • Gaming
  • Graphics
  • Computing
  • Webmaster
  • Marketplace
  • Private

Quick Links:

Looks very nice mate, I love the theme, A very good and user friendly design. NOT at all like MyBB. I had to laugh at that comment.

Why thank you. Join if you get some free time. Smile