MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tip Needed] Images GDK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Since this early morning I'm trying to export images from a modified Design Kit for posting images (mybb_images.psd from here).

The thing is that I had to widen some of the images contained in there to be able to include the text, which is longer than in English.

So now, I can't seem to be able to export those images with modified width or, if I do manage to export them, they are actually cropped to their original size, messing up the image.

I am using Adobe Photoshop CS5. Do you have any suggestions? I really need to get this, not someone doing it for me Big Grin
You need to adjust the slices' dimensions. I can help you with it if you want.

Also, the image GDK you downloaded was a bit outdated. I updated the attachment, so make sure you re-download it.
In Photoshop there is an Option called Export Layers to Files, I am using that. Also, I have a custom script that does the same thing and export Layers To GIF (which apparently is no longer supported since CS3 in the original release).

However, both lack the option to adjust the slice size, can it be done before I actually hit the Run button? I could also PM you the .psd (I do not want to publicly upload it before the release of the whole translation package) if that is ok with you?

I really have to understand how this can be adjusted so I won't depend on someone else in the future Toungue

Edit: I finally found the slicer. Let's see if I'm any good at it.

Later edit: It worked like a charm. Thanks for opening my eyes, Fabio Big Grin
No problem. By the way, I use the "Save for web and devices" menu when exporting the images.