MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: design problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Does anyone know here how to delete the little white corner?
[Image: t0xo8muaiqee25hg7owb.png]

I have no idea why its thereSad

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

N.<3
What's your forum URL?
www.schoolofhelp.com

You are a member I thinkSmile

Thank you.

N.
appears to be background color appearing due to rounded corner of foreground content !!
Do you know how to fix this?

Thank you<3

N.
Yes, it appears the forum logo div does not have rounded corners, while the image does.

Find in your global stylesheet (ACP > Templates and Style > Your Theme > global.css > Advanced Mode)
Add at the bottom:
.logo {
border-radius:5px;
-ms-border-radius:5px;
-o-border-radius:5px;
-moz-border-radius:5px;
}

See if this rounds out about the same as the logo. If white still shows, raise the 5's to something higher (you only need to increment it by about 1px each test.)
It didn't workSad

Do you have any other idea?

Thank you<3

N.
Make sure in your header template (ACP > Templates and Style > Templates > Your Theme > Header Templates > header)

That the
div
element has a
class="logo"
attribute on it. If it is
class="somethingelse"
, then change the code you added to .somethingelse ...
Sorry - that code is wrong. For some reason I assumed it was your logo - but now I realize it was the MyAwards page.

Sorry that I couldn't get it squared away with TeamViewer. You might get the most help by begging labrocca in these forums.

I couldn't find the right template for it (am not experienced in MyAwards, sorry!), which is why you saw the cursor kind of freeze at times. I was both thinking and confused.

If I figure it out, I will let you know so that you can fix it. Otherwise, good luck on getting this resolved. NOTE: I don't think that triangle is a big issue. I couldn't spot it on my iPad until I looked very closely.

Props for using a Mac - my favorite machine of all!