MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if you check this:
http://promotionstadium.com/stats.php
It says:
"The Official Hello and Goodbye / General Chat Thread (1,020 views)"
but if you check the general discussion forum, it says that the thread has 10,105 views and

A lot of the posts has 0 views after you view it still doesn't update. it hasn't been updating for a long time.

Do you know what is wrong?
ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > rebuild stats, most_replied_threads and most_viewed_threads
That worked. Thanks.

However, a lot of my threads have 0 views and i view it but it don't increase. How do i fix this?
Have you got delayed thread view updating enabled? (ACP -> Config -> Show Thread Options -> Delayed Thread View Updates)
(2011-12-23, 04:30 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got delayed thread view updating enabled? (ACP -> Config -> Show Thread Options -> Delayed Thread View Updates)

I had to run the thread view task. For some reason it didn't run by itself. Will it do it by itself?
It should do, yes. Is the task enabled and are other tasks running okay?
(2011-12-23, 07:04 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]It should do, yes. Is the task enabled and are other tasks running okay?

Nope. I just looked at the dates and a lot of them last ran in April and i have to run the tasks myself. Do you know what is wrong?
Check your footer template to ensure that {$task_image} is in there. It's required for tasks to run.
(2011-12-23, 07:23 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Check your footer template to ensure that {$task_image} is in there. It's required for tasks to run.

Yes, this is there:
<br class="clear" />
<!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->
{$auto_dst_detection}
		</div>
		</div>
Odd. I'm fairly sure that tasks should be running then. maybe a member of the support team can shed some light?
Pages: 1 2