MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: master,staf,member Help me pleaseeee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to remove ??
first I suggest to run file verification tool from tools & maintenance section to check for any changed / corrupt files

report back with a list of changed files .. AND a test user account might help in finding the malicious code
sorry, the issue was settled, now look at my forum again, it was like at the time the error again. (Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER, expecting ']' in / home/a1404591/public_html/inc/settings.php on line 8)
We're asking you dozens of times to post your ./inc/settings.php file contents.: http://community.mybb.com/thread-110284.html

Unless we know what you've done with the file we can't give our further support.

Also, do not delete the file, you've probably added any thing wrong in the ACP > Configurations, so deleting the file wouldn't solve the issue. It'll regenerate though but regenerated with the previous state.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.