MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-06-04, 05:10 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]...
Though this: http://mods.mybb.com/view/country-flag-in-postbit is quite old but can be edited to work in 1.6.x. Yes I've tested and its confirmed. Though its not adding the Flag icon based on User's IP but its far more suitable to install if you want to make your forum less weight.

Yaldaram (& others who may know) would you say the above is still the best PI to achieve the flag option in the postbit while using the least amount of resources on the server?

Also couldn't find a way to add members' geographical location in the postbit. I'd like to have the flag and physical location together somewhere in the post bit. A single PI would be ideal.

The above plugin will likely need an update to work with 1.6.5, though you could just use a custom profile field.
Here's what I want to do - to the right of the orange arrow.

[attachment=25124]
Any other ideas anyone? I couldn't see how to make a CPF work.
^ please see displaying custom info field on postbit

AND I have to check the referred modification ..
meanwhile may be an expert responds to this with precise instructions Smile

Edit : have you seen my country flags plugin ..
(2011-12-27, 04:14 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]Edit : have you seen my country flags plugin ..

I've seen it and another one, but the problem is I don't know how to get them into the postbit, or better yet make it easy for an individual user to do themselves from their user CP.