MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: log in AP but can't in BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok.. really strange.
I changed my password in AP of mybb.
After that i try to log in mybb but now it redirects me as guest.
If I try to log in in AP - I can do that!
But I can not log in forum.. grrrr

Clear cookies, try with FF, Opera, IE, MAXTHON etc. same problem in every browser.
hello there anybody alive with a smart answer????

You should stop distribuing this peace of **** you call bb. almost one year I have al kind of problems. I am going to convert to other BB
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=11034 Wrote:3. Bumping Threads

I see this a lot here. And I think it would help if you only bumped your thread after a day of no response. If your problem is not addressed, don't fret, someone will usually see it. And if they don't I suggest giving the thread a day before bumping it.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=11034 Wrote:10. Don't get annoyed (Tip from k776)

If someone cannot help you, but instead gives you a link to something that might help you, don't get annoyed because you don't have the answer right there and then. Go to the link and check it out. If you cannot make sense of it, say so. Don't get into an argument.

Remember, we, the support team members (and the other members in the MyBB community) are human beings who volunteer our time to help you out. We try to respond to your support requests and to resolve them as soon as possible, and so please bear with us.

You have either got your cookie settings wrong or have more than one domain
Hi,
You waited less than an hour after you posted this thread, and then you come up with a reply like this:
edis_pungas Wrote:hello there anybody alive with a smart answer????

You should stop distribuing this peace of **** you call bb. almost one year I have al kind of problems. I am going to convert to other BB

How constructive do you think that can be? If you've had all sorts of problems with MyBB for a year, why did you decide to register and get help now? Please don't complain, since you probably have never attempted to get any help from MyBB before now.

All of us would be glad to help you out, but please treat our members with respect.
I'm sorry, but you can't expect us to respond with a solution within one hour. We are not paid and we have our own lives. Usually all the regulars on this forum drop in once every day or two.

As for your problem, check that your cookie settings are correctly set. See [wiki]Cookie_Settings#MyBB_Cookie_Settings[/wiki]