MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ad rotating plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-12-27, 01:48 PM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Yaldaram, It looks good, I was about to subscribe to silver but you use 2checkout, so many details to enter, cant I just send you the Pay Pal direct?
lol I cant even register on your forum, problem with password, password not long enough, password incorrect, password not the same, Ive tried everything - giving up Sad

Probably you're using IE or any old browser which is conflicting with the new login box that I'm using on my theme. I've changed it a bit and it should be OK if you try again.
No, I don't like IE, Im using chrome. Its a problem with the password anyhow, what is your PW registration criteria? Also what about the membership should I just send direct to your Pay Pal?
(2011-12-27, 11:15 PM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]what is your PW registration criteria?
Please try registering again, it should work.

(2011-12-27, 11:15 PM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]Also what about the membership should I just send direct to your Pay Pal?
I do not accept direct donations on PayPal. Instead you can buy subscriptions through 2Checkout: http://yaldaram.com/misc.php?action=donation
lol its very hard to subscribe to your site and get plugins. Is there any where else to buy the plugin?
(2011-12-28, 11:56 AM)GFN Wrote: [ -> ]lol its very hard to subscribe to your site and get plugins.

Not at all, 2checkout is just like as Paypal. Anyway I PM'ed you the details.
Thanks, payment sent via PP
Pages: 1 2