MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want to have ads in my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to put advertisements in my forum IN header 5 advertisement in footer 2 advertisement and after first post i want there 4 banner advertisement please help me to do this in my forum and i want a sidebar in my forum in right side of my forum which should be costomizable and should be applied for every page in my forum
you can use my-advertisements plugin

for sidebar see sidebarmybb , sidebox ...
It didn't work for me please see what i have said there .My-advertisement is making random ads in header not five ads in the top and sidebar didn't display in my forum i don't know why
hello friends help me out of this problem please help me fast friends
can you show your advertisements requirement with an image ... AND what is your myBB version ?
i want ads like in this forum http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/forum.php in the top in right side in footer and after 1st post i need 5 banner in every places i told and it should be displayed in every page of forum
hello any one please help me to do this in my forum please help me to make to advertisement space in my forum