MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Event/Actvity log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lines 175 and 176.
Quote:You can just rename the eventlog.php page and not give out the link - no one will find it

Or to those who want to be sure..add these 2 lines after the global.php include:

if($mybb->user['usergroup'] != "4")
error_no_permission();
still not recognize registered user
Guest joined' is shown when new members register, it should display the user name.
I don't think you replaced the correct file, then. I am 98% sure the fix I provided works.
Yes it works. Only for new users after the applied fix, previous users will still show as guest.
(2011-12-24, 09:08 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it works. Only for new users after the applied fix, previous users will still show as guest.

Yeah, unfortunately there's no way to fix the older events.
I doubt many will use this, but here's the query for removing the events that have the username "guest" (So you don't have to reinstall)

DELETE FROM `mybb_eventlog` WHERE `uid`='0'
Did Calender events get included in this?
(2011-12-25, 07:22 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Did Calender events get included in this?

No, but I put it on my todo list for the next release.
(2011-12-25, 07:25 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-25, 07:22 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Did Calender events get included in this?

No, but I put it on my todo list for the next release.

Sweet Smile
sweet, and awaiting next "thread"/post watching Wink
Pages: 1 2 3