MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: member.php blank, cannot register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just noticed that no one can register on my forum, you can accept the registration agreement but when you click "I agree" you get the screen below.

[Image: member-reg.png]

I thought upgrading to 1.6.5 and using the new member.php would solve it but it still seems to be broke.

Any ideas?
Reuploading member.php might help. Even though it is a relatively new one, there is something wrong with it.
Have you edited any templates?? That form that's showing isn't even a MyBB form.
(2011-12-24, 06:26 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Have you edited any templates?? That form that's showing isn't even a MyBB form.

That was the next thing I was going to say.
(2011-12-24, 06:23 PM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]Reuploading member.php might help. Even though it is a relatively new one, there is something wrong with it.

I thought that might of helped as well, I tried that first.

MattRogowski Wrote:Have you edited any templates?? That form that's showing isn't even a MyBB form.

Yes, Templates > Find Updated Templates
Showed that member_register had changed as I'm using addition security question on there, I disabled that plugin and reverted the template to default.

Also under there I have these edits:

header_welcomeblock_member_admin
index_boardstats
memberlist
member_profile
showthread

^ They're under my custom theme that I've had for ages. I have more under "default templates".
do you have stopforumspam mod installed?
SFS works just fine.
(2011-12-24, 06:39 PM)forumhookers Wrote: [ -> ]do you have stopforumspam mod installed?

Nope.
Just disabled all plugins as well, same problem.
still problem exist after disabling all mod??

then reupload all mybb files again.
may be better to change default theme and test the registration form ..
if you still do not get it then run file verification tool from tools & maintenance section ..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5