MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: back to 1.6.4 from 1.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi guys
After the release of new version of mybb, mybb version I've just upgraded from 1.6.4 to new version. After the upgrade was not an open forum. I re-uploaded version 1.6.4 and the problem was resolved.
Now I have problems with some plugins, and probably because I changed the version. How do I change my version to 1.6.4?Huh

I hope the text is correctConfused
What do you mean by "was not an open forum" ??

There's no point in trying to downgrade, re-upload the 1.6.5 files and we can help you with any problems from there.
You should not go back to an older version. 1.6.5 is the way to go. What exactly was wrong with the forum when you upgraded?
(2011-12-25, 11:27 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "was not an open forum" ??

There's no point in trying to downgrade, re-upload the 1.6.5 files and we can help you with any problems from there.

forum not load and not open. (sorry i translated by google translate)

(2011-12-25, 11:28 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]You should not go back to an older version. 1.6.5 is the way to go. What exactly was wrong with the forum when you upgraded?

just forum not open
You have to be more specific than that. If the forum wasn't loading at all (i.e. the website was down), it has nothing to do with the upgrade.
if the referred forum is this then it appears to be fine ...
(2011-12-25, 11:39 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]if the referred forum is this then it appears to be fine ...

He clearly stated that he fixed it by going back to 1.6.4. Didn't you read the post?
update was completed successfully. thanks all
first problem: i can't generate sitemap. see:

[Image: azkoqpqfhumct6s3a50i.png]
^ most of the plugins coded for earlier versions of myBB need some modification to work for myBB 1.6.5

* Plugin Changes coming in 1.6.5
* Script to Update Plugins for 1.6.5

Pages: 1 2 3