MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error 500 after deleting .htacess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sry, i will keep my Forum in the dark, if you understand Wink
i suspect you will not get any support then if that is the case?
My Forum isn't any Warez or illegal stuff.
maybe not but if you won't even PM the details to a Support Mod then i can't see how they can help.

i may be wrong but it just seems obvious that the support Staff should be able to look at the problem first hand. Incidentally i just added the .htaccess file to my forum (never realised that it was a .txt extension) and it worked fine is it possible something is modifying your .htaccess file?
OK, I would give my Forum URL to the Team, but not to everyone !
you could PM it to one of them i suppose wait till they get back on here. there is a private inquiries thread i think (never used it) where you can post your details for a Support person to help you and only you and the admins can see the threads.
Error 500 could be any number of things, look in your server error log or ask your host.

Please post your forum URL in the Private Inquiries forum.
The host says, that I'm not allowed to view the error log -.-
(2011-12-26, 08:04 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your forum URL in the Private Inquiries forum.

thats terrible must be a free host?

if your paying and they say that then i don't see them being in business for long.
Pages: 1 2 3