MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't see my forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
^ this is the URL of his forums ; however it may be better to check the issue with temporary admin privileges ..
Go to the ACP > Configuration > Settings > General settings and scroll to the bottom.

Disable All Plugins
Setting this to yes will disable all plugins without deactivating or uninstalling them. This is equivalent of manually defining NO_PLUGINS at the top of init.php.

Select yes on that, save settings and see if they're still hidden we'll know if it's a plugin then.
Wow, I would have given my URL out if I wanted to. At least via PM.

And I've done that. It's not a plugin...
Anyone?
Didn't you already find the solution to your problem?

(2011-12-26, 09:50 PM)Jerlene Wrote: [ -> ]I figured out it was from enabling Hide Private Forums.
(ACP > Configuration > Forum Home Options > Hide Private Forums? > Yes)

When I enable it, all the forums become invisible to guests. When I disable it, all the forums become visible(including staff forums, V.I.P., etc.) to everyone, but no stats are shown(threads, posts, last poster).

No, I just figured out what was causing it(or so I thought).

When I enable it, ALL the forums become invisible to guests. When I disable it, ALL the forums become visible(including staff forums, V.I.P. and other sections that shouldn't be showing for certain usergroups) to EVERYONE, but no stats are shown(threads, posts, last poster).

How do I make it so that my staff forums, V.I.P. and other sections that shouldn't be showing for certain usergroups only show for certain usergroups?

How do I make it so that stats show up?
You need to enable the guest usergroup "read" permissions on your regular forums.
To stop certain groups seeing certain forums use the forum permissions in ACP > Forums & Posts > click on one then go to the permissions tab.
Like I said earlier, I've already done that. Nevermind though. I fixed it.
OK. How did you fix it?
Pages: 1 2 3