MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mySQL error: 1146 | how to fix it?? pls..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mySQL error: 1146
Table 'idanb_forums.mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache

I try to get access to my forum and i see this message..
What i need to do?
[sry, my english is bad]
Upload the attached file into your forum's folder and open it in your browser. Delete the file after that and see if your problem is fixed.
Thank you Michael83 but i can't run the file with the browser.

http://www.dcunit.net/datacache_fix.php
This is the address, you see the error?
somebody??
pls...
You have to put that file in the same directory that your myBB is installed in and then run it.
What? i dont understand you, sorry.

All the files on the server found in 'public_html' folder so i upload this file [datacache_fix.php] into 'public_html' folder to, it's wrong?
When you uploaded myBB did you put the files into a separate folder on your server inside the public_html folder?

If you did, then you need to put this file into the folder where the myBB installation resides.
No, all the files in the 'public_html' folder, and now with the datacache_fix.php file, understand?

this is the address: http://www.dcunit.net/datacache_fix.php
\=

pls help me..
Since you are having problems getting that file to load I will just tell you the other method of doing this.

Assuming you have CPanel or something similar from your host, log onto your hosting control panel (NOT mybb).

Then go to the mySQL manager or similar, and find the link to phpMyAdmin. If you don't have CPanel, or don't know where this link is, please contact your host and they will be able to explain it for you.

Next, once in phpMyAdmin, select the database where the myBB installation resides from the drop-down list (this is the database name that you used when you installed myBB). Then in the right hand frame you will see a bunch of tabs at the top of the screen. Click the one for SQL. Then in the text box that appears type the following:

CREATE TABLE tableprefix_datacache (
title varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
cache mediumtext NOT NULL default '',
PRIMARY KEY(title)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

Now the only thing you need to change is after the create table text. Where I put "tableprefix_" you should substitute that with the prefix that you gave the myBB tables for the database. I believe by default it should be mybb_ then the name, in this case datacache.

After that click go and you should be all set.