MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Design (2.3.0) help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, when I click the "Style" for Profile Design (2.3.0) in my profile it wont do anything or respond

Help?
Did you upload all the JavaScript files? Also, what is your forum URL?
^ also give a test user account & wait for someone to check ..
(2011-12-26, 01:19 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ also give a test user account & wait for someone to check ..

i had someone go on and said it did nothing~
Yes, but we need to test it ourselves.

Also, you didn't answer my first question. Did you or did you not upload all the JavaScript files?
(2011-12-26, 01:30 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but we need to test it ourselves.

Also, you didn't answer my first question. Did you or did you not upload all the JavaScript files?

Do you mean did I upload them to Filezilla?
^ yes, did you upload all files thru filezilla AND have you rechecked the locations of uploaded files
also are you using myBB 1.6.5 ?
That is what I mean, yes. But nevermind, I just checked and the files do not exist in your ./jscripts/ directory. You need the files, otherwise nothing will happen when you click the Style button. Please re-upload all the files.
(2011-12-26, 01:41 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]That is what I mean, yes. But nevermind, I just checked and the files do not exist in your ./jscripts/ directory. You need the files, otherwise nothing will happen when you click the Style button. Please re-upload all the files.

Thanks, my host uploaded them and didn't know I had to do it too threw filezilla. Thanks!