MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Questions About mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi all ,

1- i knew about this wonderful board and i wonder if there is any Arabic Language Packs for mybb board ? with Right-To-Left .

if there is any packs please put it for me ,

2- Is that Program Free Forever ??

3- is there converters from vbulletin and Invision Power Board ?

and all thanks .
For 1
Now I am doing a Hebrew language pack it's going to be from right to left like Arabic.
If you want this files connect me in the ICQ # 4095254

Ty

2- Is that Program Free Forever ?? Chris, the delvoper, said that he plans to keep "myBB free for as long as he is around (and hopefully quite a while)" or something like that.

3- is there converters from vbulletin and Invision Power Board ? There are no converters at present, but a few are on the to-do list as far as I can tell. If you need to go from IPB, use a coverter to go to phpBB, then you Lobsters (http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...st&tid=332) converter to go from phpBB to myBB. Dont know if there is a converter for vbulletin to phpBB??
well thank you for replies ,

mr nir .. i don't know ICQ Smile can u come to msn messenger ?

k776 Wrote:2- Is that Program Free Forever ?? Chris, the delvoper, said that he plans to keep "myBB free for as long as he is around (and hopefully quite a while)" or something like that.
[/b]

well that's really bad news ,

thank you anyway
Kuwaiti Wrote:well thank you for replies ,

mr nir .. i don't know ICQ Smile can u come to msn messenger ?

yes, my msn messenger is:
[email protected]
Kuwaiti, please dont double post, you can edit it and add to your prevous post. And what do you mean "well that's really bad news"?? Thats good news. It means yes, it will be free :/
yes it will be free , but the question is : will it be free forever ??

IPB Developers Gave us promises about the board and said that it will be free forever , but suddenly they desided to make it paid , and removed Trial Version .

I mean , if that board has the same licence that phpBB has .
will i ever win the lottery??
will i ever score with Sydnee Steele?
will the man ever return to the moon?

stop crying... you can't tell the future and im sure that Chris can't too... enjoy this forum that at the moment is free.... Big Grin

Did you pay for your computer? why is that different than paying for a useful program? Toungue

I believe that if something is worth it, is not bad to pay for it... software developments eat too...you know...? and they need to buy clothes and all that.... Wink

I thought he was going to make Mybb Gold, a paid version with extra features and such.
Pages: 1 2