MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My new Asus laptop machine!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Intel Core i5-2430M, 2.4 GHz
4GB DDR3 1333Mhz
750GB SATA 5400rpm
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M (N12P-GS)
15.6" LED-backlit TFT LCD Display
HD 1366x768 / 16: 9
(Typical 180-nit) 16ms
Super Multi DL
10/100/1000 Mbps, 802.11bgn + Bluetooth 3.0
HDMI, VGA, RJ45, 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0

[Image: b1142848.jpg]

[Image: b1142848-2.jpg]

What do you think guys? Smile
It looks pretty good. I'm not sure about the left-offset trackpad, since most people are right-handed, so it seems like they would have to get used to using their left hand or crossing hands.

Do you know if the RAM is upgradable, and if so, to how much?
I bought about the same a year ago, 17.3" LED screen, 1TB of disk space...
ASUS laptops are very very good, I'm still using it and I've never got any problems with it...

My next laptop will be an Asus for sure...

Good choice Wink
Looks Great!
Isn't the touch pad on extreme left? Anyways, looks nice.
(2011-12-26, 06:35 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the touch pad on extreme left? Anyways, looks nice.

I don't know why but they seem to do that on a lot of their laptops. My touch pad is to the left too.
My bro recently bought one Sony VIAO in May only, it seems fine and is centered in it. Also I love his his lappy's touch pad, full graphite finish so one can grasp the hold easily because many laptops these days have much smoother surface and are tentative a lot for new users of the same.

I'd post pics of it soon.
look like Great Smile Asus my asus crash broken, I have restores I have new HP Toungue
Yea i can put more RAM memory in my asus, 4gb ram cost about 30$ . About pad i like it but i bought laptop because i need it for college.. Smile
Other than the screen (1366x768 is a little low for anything larger than ~13 inches IMO) and hard drive (5400 RPM, :/), not bad.