MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread like PMs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want it so on my forums the PMs are like a thread posts instead of reply after reply (users like thread like PMs better) so is it possible to do that?

Thanks Smile
You'd need a plugin, I'm not sure if anything exists yet.
Alright thanks I'll try it and see if it's what I wanted Toungue
im sorry... i was caught up with server cache issues i had and they need to be fixed first before i even looked at this

anyways is there another like this thats free?
also i heard its free actually and u neeed to post to earn 6mybux (or whatever there called) but the problem is that there site is stupid and something is wrong because i cant register without getting all these errors...
Quite an interesting idea to have the pm conversation listed as a thread would be, can't say I've seen it anywhere.
It will be default in 2.0.

That is the only plugin I know of that does that.
Wait u saying in default 2.0 as in The next MyBB update? Also so anyone know what else I can do for now?
The next MyBB release is 1.6.6. MyBB 2.0 won't be out for a while.
(2012-01-07, 06:23 AM)BizBink Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry... i was caught up with server cache issues i had and they need to be fixed first before i even looked at this

anyways is there another like this thats free?
also i heard its free actually and u neeed to post to earn 6mybux (or whatever there called) but the problem is that there site is stupid and something is wrong because i cant register without getting all these errors...
Honestly it pretty much is free, all you need to do is post some quality posts and you can download it. If it's what you truly want then you just need to post and you have it, if not I don't know if there is any other option out there.
Pages: 1 2