MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Alignment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone!

I was just wondering if someone could tell me how to make the information in the posts that says the user's name, amount of stars, usertitle, usergroup image, post #, etc. show up to the left of the user's post.

Also, I have an awards plugin installed into my forum and it shows the awards on the right side of the post. I was wondering if there was a way to make it show up at the top of the post.

Kind of like this:

[Image: Pw7rV.png]

Thanks!
myBB has two modes for posts display . one is called classic postbit style & the other is horizontal postbit style.
you have to switch to classic style. related setting is at Show Thread Options of configuration settings ..

admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> Show Thread Options --> Post Layout -->
Display posts using the classic layout <-- select this & save settings

all members also have individual option to select classic style at user control panel (edit options)
may be better to use force postbit layout plugin

awards system display also changes as you select classic postbit style ..

Was literally about to post that. Well done, you've saved my lime multiple times too.. haha.