MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forbidden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dear friends
i recently install mybb forum software on my site
www.userbe.com
but the problem is that when i try to post a long thread a error massage occurs
Forbidden
Quote:You don't have permission to access /newthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at userbe.com Port 80

but if i want to post a small thread then every thing is ok
even i change the permmisiom of number of word in a post to zero means maximum

for more clerity i want to post this document which i attached in zip folder .the zip folder contains the masg which i want to post in my forum .i can post upto sept 3 but not the complete

use
username test
password test123
i was able to post on it.
as i say small posts can be post but large post cant try to post the contant of attachment
I posted a message with 199078 characters, and couldn't get that error
Check [Wiki: Help:mod_security] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.