MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: display ads in post without any plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Respected mybb Staff , members , and experts
i am using the mybb application, i want to add ads in just first post without any plugins. i am tired to plugins. all plugins not displaying ads here. can you help me about this. this is a screen shot.

[Image: ads.png]
You can't, it needs a plugin. Try the inline ads plugin by Nayar it works perfectly.
Title : Ads Anywhere

Short Description: Insert Ads Anywhere

Regular Expression : \[ads\]

Replacement : Your ad code

Enabled? : Yes

That's it

Now in post anywhere u will use [ads] will display the ads there .

(2011-12-27, 07:11 PM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]Title : Ads Anywhere

Short Description: Insert Ads Anywhere

Regular Expression : \[ads\]

Replacement : Your ad code

Enabled? : Yes

That's it

Now in post anywhere u will use [ads] will display the ads there .

thanks for the reply Alirex. now can you please tell me, is it auto paste , when any member post a new post?

i also installed post lite plugin by nayar. but this plugin is also not working. i also paste code ,simple image url, but not working. thanks for the reply.
it's not working .... any other technique? please help me
i manually add the ads code in header , and footer. but how can i add ads between the post? just first post.
I SOLVED IT !

Open this plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/postad-lite and find;
PHP Code:
function postad_start($post)
and Change it into;
PHP Code:
function postad_start(&$post)
This is the file which i set the codes. No need for again Re-edit codes. just download and upload in your inc/plugin , in your website directory. it is perfectly working.
Please note: this is not my plugin or file. thank you
Thank you very much! That did it! Smile

(2011-12-29, 07:16 AM)saqibmanzoor Wrote: [ -> ]it's not working .... any other technique? please help me
i manually add the ads code in header , and footer. but how can i add ads between the post? just first post.
I SOLVED IT !

Open this plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/postad-lite and find;
PHP Code:
function postad_start($post)
and Change it into;
PHP Code:
function postad_start(&$post)
This is the file which i set the codes. No need for again Re-edit codes. just download and upload in your inc/plugin , in your website directory. it is perfectly working.
Please note: this is not my plugin or file. thank you
I could be wrong but, are you putting in the ads below EVERY post?
(2012-04-03, 09:53 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]I could be wrong but, are you putting in the ads below EVERY post?

Yea, seems like thats what he wants. which would be very irritating to visitors..
(2012-04-03, 10:04 PM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, seems like thats what he wants. which would be very irritating to visitors..

Not only irritating, but if he's using Google Adsense, it is a VIOLATION of their policies. You're not allowed to have more than 3 ads per page.

Generally, there's several posts per page, after 3, you're breaking Adsense's rules. And thus, you'll get banned.

I suggest not using this method.
Irritates me to read these things. You may as well say "Hey guys be active on my forums so I make money herp derp".
Pages: 1 2