MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP Can't go in ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello people,

I'm facing a problem with my other staff.
As the thread title stated, admin cp can't go in .
My other admins are unable to go in to the admin CP, but i am able to go in it and change stuff.

The staff told me that , after he login to the admin CP, he is asked to login once again. After he login , he will be directed to my main forum page.
Any idea how to let him go in and change the staff?

Note : He is able to login but he will be redirected to main forum or will be ask for login.

Regards,
JoshR
you can login & change settings without any problem --> I guess that forum cookie settings are alright.
ask your other admin(s) to clear their browser cookies & (may be clearing cache is also required) ; try again.
AND what is your forum URL ?
www.icypopx.com (:

Ytd i have successfully changed icypopx.com forum to forum.icypopx.com .
After i changed it , i have alot of isssues coming in.

^ oh! okay . your forum cookie domain should be .icypopx.com AND cookie path should be /

(cookies guide)
so my cookies in my setting should be .icypopx.com

but my board url will be forum.icypopx.com?
^ yes
HELP ! I can't login my account, i can't login my admin cp !

any idea how to change board url and cookies?! ehelp damn urgent!
You need to make the changes in your ./inc/settings.php file first. Refer to this guide for more detailed information:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html
I still can't login after i do that. Meaning like after i login , They bring me back to the main page but i am not logged on .
You have to confirm the changes in the Admin CP afterwards. If you did that and it's still not working, then you're doing something wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3