MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: make my forum like mybb after posting a new thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys just want to ask this i just notice after i post a thread i saw this
 User(s) browsing this thread: rzoneph, 5guest 
just want to ask how did you do that new posted thread has a 5 guest already and going up to 15 to 30. Is that a application? Please tell me
No, it's not an application. This is simply a busy and active forum. Plus there's a Twitter bot that tweets every new thread.
Edit : not seen above response by an expert Smile

no, its not a application ; should be number of bots added to guests !! OR can be real guests ..
(2011-12-27, 02:10 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's not an application. This is simply a busy and active forum. Plus there's a Twitter bot that tweets every new thread.

twitter b0t that tweets evry new thread? How to do that? A new thread automaticaly post to twitter. Just like what u said
Grab your RSS feed and use something like Twitterfeed or dlvr.it. I don't particularly recommend doing this though, there's little to no benefit.

For the record, the Twitter account that tweets new threads was created against our will and is totally unofficial.
ok sir thankyou for this. It includes new reply?
It tweets whatever RSS feed you give it.
thankyou sir. Nice thankyou
thankyou sir. Nice thankyou
(2011-12-27, 02:31 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]For the record, the Twitter account that tweets new threads was created against our will and is totally unofficial.

I believe it was a former staff member Toungue
(2011-12-27, 02:58 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]It tweets whatever RSS feed you give it.

bro where can i find the rss feed? and how to setup twitterfeed on the board?

i put this on feed url
http://mysite.com/syndication.php?limit=30

please teach me how to setup it correctly lol.
and does this
http://mysite.com/syndication.php?limit=30
will automatically generate by its self?
Pages: 1 2